Galt Horticultural Society Fall Plant Sale Event
Are you dividing your plants, culling back or taking out this season’s offspring and not sure what to do with those extra plants?
Are you looking for additional plants to add to your gardens?
We have an answer for you…
The GHS Fall Plant Sale Event!
We are holding a Plant Sale Event where you can participate by donating the surplus perennial plants from your garden
and/or purchasing others donations for great low prices.
You must have a membership to purchase plants.
If you don’t have a 2020/2021 membership, you can purchase one by following this link https://www.galthort.com/membership/.
Memberships purchased now will be valid for the remainder of 2021 and 2022.
Here’s how it works:
- Drop your plants off at Ferguson Cottage (37 Grand Ave S. Cambridge) on:
– Friday Sept 17th between 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
– Saturday Sept 18th between 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- For each plant include a label with the following information:
- Type of plant if applicable (e.g., Hosta, Sedum, etc.)
- Name of the plant (common or botanical)
- Colour, flowers and size
- Any other identifying features, picture of original tag (if you have one)
- Pots only, please no plastic bags
- Once all plants have been sorted and priced, we will send out a PDF with a picture, price and quantity available for sale.
- You can then send an email to email@example.com indicating which plants and the quantity you want to purchase. (first come, first serve)
Orders will be accepted up until Sept 29, 12:00 noon
- Exact change if paying by cash (prices will be in even amounts to simplify transactions).
- E-transfer payment – include ‘Payment for Plant Sale Item’ in the comments section of your e-transfer.
- Send your e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org with security question: “What Society?” response “GaltHort”
- Payment must be received prior to picking up your plants.
- Pickup at Ferguson Cottage on Saturday Oct. 2 and Sunday Oct. 3 between 1:00 and 3:00 pm. Please remember a box to carry home all your new plants.